It's that time of year. Fall... the season to cook. I'm not sure what it is, but cooler weather always makes me want to eat. These cinnamon rolls are perfect for Thanksgiving morning! Homemade... from scratch, and they melt in your mouth!
The ingredient list. Flour, Sugar, Buttermilk, and Sugar
Cut butter into cubes, and pour on top of flour
Next, mash the butter into the flour. The idea is for the butter to be flattened into the flour. This will make your dough flaky when it's done.
Next, mix with buttermilk, add some flour, and roll out on a cutting board.
Roll the dough out, then sprinkle cinnamon and sugar.
Roll the dough.
Cut into small rolls, place them in a skillet, and bake at 400* for about 20-30 minutes.
Here's the recipe! I hope you like it!
2 cups flour
1/2 cup butter
1 cup buttermilk
1. Smash butter and flour together. Keep the butter as cool as possible.
2. Pour in buttermilk, and stir until a dough forms.
3. Roll out the dough, and knead it for a couple of minutes.
4. Roll out until smooth and flat, and sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top.
5. Roll it into a tight spiral, and cut into small rolls
6. Bake at 400* for 20-30 minutes.