Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The List!


I have a list. A to-do list.

Not a 10 page paper, 5 tests this week, deadline driven list--a fun to do list!

Just like many of my readers, I follow several blogs, and there's several things I have on my list to make!

For starters, there is this!


This is the BEST pizza dough I've EVER made!... and I owe it to Jenna at Eat Live Run! It's her Best Pizza Dough, and I suggest you make it. Forget Pizza Hut, Papa John's, or any other chain. There's no comparison, and definitely no competition!

Next on the top of the list is Jenna's Strawberry Cupcakes. I may leave this up to the wife, since she's an expert at this!

Next are Joy the Baker's Coffee Coffee Cake Muffins. Do you have her cookbook? Get it! It's worth it, and her recipes are some of the best I've ever tasted!

Next... THIS frosting. There's peanut butter in it, therefore, it's awesome.

And last, but definitely not least... the Pioneer Woman's Pasta Carbonara! I had this in New York, and I've been craving it ever since! I'm thinking... date night... with these as dessert!


I also have a summer reading list my higher than this pile of books that I've been saving since December! If you've never read Crazy Love, I highly recommend it! I've read it once before, and am about to do it again. It's one of those books that moves you--points you in a new direction, and honestly, that's what I need right now.

Hope you guys enjoy these recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment