Thursday, March 2, 2017

ELEVEN CITY DINER IN CHICAGO.


A few months ago, I was fortunate enough to travel to Chicago for the first time on business.  I could spend all day talking about how incredible the city was, the culture there, and THE.FOOD... but, today I want to share with you a great place to try when you're visiting!  Feast your eyes on Eleven City Diner!


I have to be honest.  When I shot these photos, I never had in mind that I would blog about the diner.  I mostly was trying to share these with my wife so we could visit when we both come back this fall.  The atmosphere is incredible!  Although not pictured, when you walk in, to the left, there are walls full of candy.  To the right is the dining area you see below.  The atmosphere was electrifying!


In my eyes, ANY place that serves breakfast all day is all right in my book!  Eleven City Diner is no exception.  The hardest decision you'll have to make is to eat breakfast or dinner.  Believe me, the choice is hard to make.





Another difficult choice you'll make is which house made root beer to try.  I vote going for both.  Life is short, right?  Classic is your more traditional flavored root beer, but the blonde... is like cream soda on steroids!  It was incredible!


The traditional burger and fries only scratch the surface of options you'll have to choose from.  If you go for the burger, go big and get the pretzel bun.





We finished off the night with fresh coffee and red velvet cake that took me two days to eat.  When we go back, I'm definitely getting breakfast!  You can check out their menu here!


No comments:

Post a Comment