Thursday, August 4, 2011

Where have I been? (Creamy Sausage Croissants)

Where have I been? Wish I could say the beach, or watching football... but I've been working and going to school. Finals for summer classes are about to be here, so on top of that, my wife and I also just moved into our new place. We have been so incredibly busy, cooking fell on the back burner... literally.

That's okay though... I'm back now.
Here's a recipe my wife got from one of her friends. I'm not sure what it's called, so we're going to name it Creamy Sausage Croissants. It's so easy to make. Anyone can do it.

I think I could do it five years ago... (back when I could barely cook scrambled eggs)...



Start with cooking some ground sausage in a skillet. Then, throw in an 8 ounce package of cream cheese. Go ahead... throw it in there.



Then, lay out a store bought package of crescent rolls, and spoon out the mixture onto a greased baking sheet.




Then, Roll them up and bake the crescent rolls for 8 to 10 minutes at 350*, and you're done!

I hope you like it!


Creamy Sausage Croissants

1 lb Sausage
1 8 oz package Cream Cheese
2 packages crescent rolls (canned)

Cook Sausage and add in Cream Cheese. Next, spoon out mixture onto crescent rolls. Roll and Bake at 350* for 8-10 minutes, until lightly brown on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment