Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Blog Favorites



I've got big news! Dudes Cook Too is about to turn 1 year old!

I can't believe it! There's a few things I never could have imagined when I started this blog:

1. That anyone besides my wife and mother would read it.
2. That I would connect with so many other food bloggers and readers through this medium.

Enough on that... we'll save it for a later post this week! Since Dudes Cook Too is turning 1, I thought I would share a small list of my favorite recipes from the past year. Enjoy!

BlackBerry ButterMy wife takes all the credit for this one. Amazing. This stuff is good on just about anything!

Cinnamon RollsEasy to make, quick, and simple. A great holiday breakfast!

Vanilla Brown Butter Blueberry MuffinsWhew... what a mouthful. These muffins are some of the best I've ever made. Period.

Chocolate CobblerSome things don't need a description. This is one of those moments.

Skillet Apple PieWhat can I say? My southern roots come out on this one! This recipe is quick, easy, and aimed to please!

Pepperoni CalzonesWow your woman... or man with this easy to prepare dinner! Wine...Champagne... that's what I'm talking about.

Hope you guys have enjoyed these recipes as much as I have enjoyed bringing them to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment