Monday, October 29, 2012

Fall Favorites


You may have already noticed this, but I love fall!

The low here last night was 33. PERFECT WEATHER in my opinion. Last night, I fell asleep on the couch (like always), and woke up around 11:30 pm to the smell of Chili cooking on the stove! What's better than that? Not much.

Anyway, it's time to start thinking... THANKSGIVING! It's true. It's almost November 1. And if you're like we are, we want to be prepared! So, I wanted to compile a small list of a few of our favorite recipes from other places on the web. Fall has definitely arrived, and these recipes will warm your belly and your soul... and you'll definitely find these recipes around our table this holiday season.

The BEST Turkey Brine (from Pioneer Woman).
I used this Turkey Brine last year, and it was a HUGE hit! Try it!

Chili (from Eat Live Run)

Cheesy Green Chile and Potato Chowder (from Eat Live Run)

Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie (from Pioneer Woman)
My wife made this pie the other night, and it's coming to the office this morning.

Salted Fudge Brownies (from Tasty Kitchen)

Mexican Chicken Lime Soup (from Rachael Ray)
We've been eating this since we got married!

White Chicken Chili (from Eat Live Run)

I hope you enjoy these recipes! They are so good, and so easy to make. Bring on the cold weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment