Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Grilled Cheeserie


Guys! I have to tell you about the best food truck in Nashville! I mean... THE BEST! If you live here, and you haven't tried it... CLICK HERE!... find out where they are, and GO! If you don't live here, COME VISIT!!

I promise you... the grilled cheese I put in my mouth today was the BEST I've ever had!


Here it is! I got the B&B, which is a grilled cheese with Bacon, caramelized onions, and apple jam. Eat it. Embrace. Foam at the mouth over it!

I do have a rule though. Two rules exactly.

1. When you go, whatever you do, GET THE TOTS! Do it! You won't regret it!

2. GET THE TOT SAUCE.

You guys don't understand. My life has been changed.


The Grilled Cheeserie Truck travels to different places daily, so be sure to check their website for where they will be!

You can also follow them on twitter...


One last thing... don't forget dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment