Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Burger Up!


Guys! This week has been INSANE!! I mean CRAZY! Between career fairs, meetings, class, and work, I barely remember what day it is!

Anyway...

Want to know the BEST burger place in the Nashville area? Look no more! Burger Up has two locations, one in Nashville, and the other in Cool Springs, and my wife and I eat there EVERY chance we get!

The beautiful thing about Burger Up is they don't settle for less. They use only the best products around. They support their local farms, and for us that means top quality products like only the best grass-fed beef, homemade ranch from right up the road (literally), and the best thick-cut bacon you'll ever put in your mouth!


A lot of people ask me what my favorite burger is... and I'd just like to say... they all are! I definitely would recommend the Woodstock, which is their version of a bacon cheeseburger, but at this moment, I'm digging the Ramsey Pimento Cheese Burger... It's house-made white cheddar pimento cheese on top of a delicious beef patty will have you coming back... and coming back again for more! Also, don't forget their Fried Pickle Chips with Hatcher Family Ranch!

...and whatever you do, make sure you try their signature, house made ketchup as well!

If beef isn't your thing, or you're looking for a lighter meal, they also have turkey, bison, and lamb burgers, along with salmon, and the Marathon, a quinoa and black bean burger.

Next time you're in Nashville, make sure you visit Burger Up! You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment